Modern Studio Apartment in Yeni Bogazici

  • £100,000
Famagusta, Yeni Bogazici
  • آپارتمان, استودیو, مسکونی
  • نوع ملک
  • 0
  • Bedroom
  • 1
  • Bathroom
  • 40
  • 2025
  • Year Built


We hereby present to you an exclusive opportunity to become part of an exciting real estate project in Yeni Bogazici, Famagusta. The project includes a total of 150 apartments and extends over a spacious plot of 21,000 square meters. The studio apartment that we would like to introduce to you offers a living space of 40 square meters and is part of an impressive building complex with modern amenities.


The property is located in a sought after location in Yeni Bogazici, Famagusta. The area is characterized by its proximity to the sea and offers a picturesque environment that promises peace and relaxation. The proximity to everyday amenities and good transport connections make this location particularly attractive.

Project period:

Construction is scheduled to begin in December 2023 and completion is scheduled for December 2025. You have the opportunity to invest in a modern and well-thought-out residential project that offers maximum comfort and contemporary design.

Payment methods:

To purchase this studio apartment, the deposit is only 35%. The remaining 65% can be conveniently paid over a period of 24 months. An attractive financing option that offers you financial flexibility.

Living comfort and facilities: The studio apartment is part of a complex consisting of 3 blocks and 3 villas. There are 2 types of apartments to choose from in each block: Standard and Loft. Some of the lofts have additional amenities such as a private barbecue area, a spacious terrace and a whirlpool – perfect retreats to enjoy the sun and fresh air.

Infrastructure and leisure facilities:

  • The project offers a comprehensive range of first-class
  • Facilities for residents:
  • Transfer to the sea and back to make your beach days stress-free
  • Parking for your convenience
  • A modern SPA for relaxation
  • A well-equipped gym for an active lifestyle
  • A hobby room for your creative activities
  • A communal pool to cool off and relax
  • An area for children to play safely and happily
  • A restaurant that offers culinary experiences
  • A bar to enjoy convivial evenings

Resale and Legal Title:

You have the option to resell your apartment after the project is completed with a 50% payment. The legal title “Exchange” ensures you a solid legal basis for your purchase.

This studio apartment not only offers a first-class living opportunity, but also the opportunity to make a promising investment in an up-and-coming area. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information and to secure your place in this exclusive project.

  • City فاماگوستا
  • State/county فاماگوستا
  • Area ینی‌بوآزیچی
  • Country قبرس شمالی


به روز شده در دسامبر 11, 2023 در 12:22 ب.ظ
  • کد ملک: PY008
  • Price: £100,000
  • اندازه ملک: 40 m²
  • Bedroom: 0
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Year Built: 2025
  • نوع ملک: آپارتمان, استودیو, مسکونی
  • Property Status: فروش

Floor Plans



What's Nearby?

لطفاً کلید API خود را تأمین کنید اینجا کلیک کنید

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 بررسی

مرتب سازی بر اساس:
یک بررسی بگذارید

یک بررسی بگذارید

Similar Listings

مقایسه ملک ها