2+1 Sea View Apartment in Bogaz

  • £199,900
Boğaz, Iskele
  • Apartment, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 2
  • Bathrooms
  • 78.25
  • 05/2025
  • Year Built


This new project offers a unique opportunity for buyers to acquire a 2+1 ground floor apartment with a living area of 78.25sqm and a balcony of 23sqm overlooking the sea in a complex with a total of 36 units on 8000sqm. The complex has an array of amenities including a fitness center, outdoor pool, sauna, Turkish hammam, parking, green space and much more.


The project is located in Bogaz, Iskele, North Cyprus, one of the most famous resorts on the island, which offers not only unique landscapes and enchanting views of the Mediterranean Sea, but also rich cultural heritage and lively atmosphere.


If you are looking for an opportunity to make your dream come true of owning a luxury 2+1 apartment with stunning sea views in North Cyprus then this project is for you. Take the opportunity to secure an apartment in a unique complex with various amenities.

The completion of the project is scheduled for May 2025 and the payment plan offers buyers the possibility to pay 40% of the purchase price upon signing the contract and the remaining 60% in installments until the keys are handed over.

  • City Iskele
  • State/county Iskele
  • Area Bogaz
  • Country North Cyprus


Updated on July 21, 2023 at 10:17 am
  • Price: £199,900
  • Property Size: 78.25 m²
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Rooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 2
  • Year Built: 05/2025
  • Property Type: Apartment, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Floor Plans



What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings