Exclusive dream villa in Tuzla with private pool and garden: your perfect home awaits you!

  • £250,000
Famagusta, Tuzla
  • Villa, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 152
  • 2025
  • Year Built
For Sale New Construction

Exclusive dream villa in Tuzla with private pool and garden: your perfect home awaits you!

Famagusta, Tuzla
  • £250,000


Welcome to your dream villa in Tuzla, a luxurious and modern home that offers the highest level of living comfort. This beautiful 3+1 villa combines elegance, functionality and generous space on a plot of 470 m2. With a living area of 152 m2 and a generous terrace area of 106 m2, it offers the ideal space for demanding families who want to enjoy life to the fullest. The villa is equipped with a private pool (21 m2) and a parking space (24 m2) to perfectly complement your lifestyle.

Special features of the villa:

  • 3 bedrooms: Generous sleeping areas offer you and your family plenty of space and privacy.
  • 1 large living room: A bright and spacious living room is the focal point of the house, perfect for social gatherings.
  • 1 guest toilet: An additional guest toilet offers comfort and convenience.
  • Master bedroom with large bathroom and wardrobe room: The master bedroom has a large bathroom and walk-in wardrobe room for most convenience.
  • Shared bathroom: A modern, shared bathroom is stylishly decorated.
  • Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms: Practical built-in wardrobes offer plenty of storage space.
  • Fitted kitchen: The high-quality fitted kitchen is equipped with the most modern appliances.
  • Private Pool (21 m2): Relax in your own pool and enjoy the sun.
  • Water supply with water tank and hydro system: Always a reliable water source.
  • Electric water heating system: Instant hot water for your comfort.
  • Private Garden: Each villa has a spacious private garden.
  • PVC windows for optimal heat and sound insulation: increased energy efficiency and peace of mind.
  • Diverse selection of ceramic tiles: high-quality materials for a stylish ambience.
  • Fully equipped bathrooms: Modern and elegant bathrooms for your well-being.


  • The condominium offers other amenities including:
  • Sports field: Ideal for sporting activities and leisure fun.
  • Playground: A safe place for children to play.
  • Garden area: Green areas invite you to relax and linger.
  • 24/7 Security: The facility has a 24/7 security system for your safety and peace.

Purchase options:

Purchase flexibility – You can purchase this exclusive villa with a 35% deposit, and the remaining 65% can be paid quarterly until key delivery in October 2025.

This villa offers everything you could want for your dream home. Don’t miss the opportunity to invest in a prime property in Tuzla. Arrange a viewing appointment today and let yourself be inspired by this unique offer!

  • City Famagusta
  • State/county Famagusta
  • Area Tuzla
  • Country North Cyprus


Updated on November 7, 2023 at 10:37 am
  • Property ID: PF001
  • Price: £250,000
  • Property Size: 152 m²
  • Land Area: 470 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Rooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 2025
  • Property Type: Villa, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Floor Plans





What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings