Modern 3+1 duplex villa with high-quality furnishings in Yeni Bogazici

  • £387,000
Famagusta, Yeni Bgazici
  • Villa, Residential
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 200
  • 2024
  • Year Built
For Sale New Construction

Modern 3+1 duplex villa with high-quality furnishings in Yeni Bogazici

Famagusta, Yeni Bgazici
  • £387,000


We are pleased to introduce you to a unique opportunity to become part of an outstanding real estate project in Yenibogazici. This modern 3+1 duplex villa impresses with its outstanding furnishings and high-quality materials. The project offers contemporary comfort, modern design and an attractive location.

Project period:

Construction began in October 2022 and completion is scheduled for May 2024. This offers you the opportunity to invest in a property of the highest quality and make your dream of owning your own home come true.

Plot and optional swimming pool:

The property extends over a generous plot of 18,732 m2. Optionally, you can add a 4×8 m2 swimming pool to your villa for an additional cost of £45,000 to further enhance your living comfort.

Special features and equipment:

  • The villa impresses with its well thought-out design and high-quality furnishings:
  • Separate hallway with wardrobe
  • Closed kitchen
  • Floor tiles from Spain, Alplana brand
  • Faucets from the German brand Hansgrohe
  • Sanitary fittings from the German brand Durovit
  • Modern design and high-quality workmanship

Payment methods:

The purchasing process is simple and flexible: you pay 40% of the purchase price after signing the contract and the remaining 60% until the project is completed.

Gift from the developer:

As a special thank you, the developer will give you a complete set of high-quality Bosch electrical appliances when you purchase this villa. The set includes 5 elements: refrigerator, gas stove, oven, washing machine and extractor hood.

Details about the bungalow:

  • Living space: 200 m2
  • Plot: 450 m2
  • Bathroom: 3
  • Parking space: 1 (optional +1 parking space)

Location and distance from the sea:

The project is located in a sought-after location in Yenibogazici and is only 1200 meters from the sea. Yenibogazici is a town in the east of Northern Cyprus and is home to approximately 6,000 people. Yeniboğaziçi’s characteristic cityscape reflects Ottoman culture and has therefore remained true to its architectural identity. The buildings on the square in the city center have a Mediterranean flair and exude a harmonious calm. Yenibogazici is a quiet villa settlement between Long Beach and Famagusta and is characterized by the fact that in just a few minutes you can either be in the town of Famagusta for shopping and strolling or for eating and partying in Long Beach. The Near East Hospital and the Near East School (kindergarten, primary school and secondary school) are adjacent to Yenibogazici and Silver Beach is just a few minutes’ walk away. This district in the east of Northern Cyprus is ideal for families and people who don’t want to live in a hotspot but want to have everything important close by.

Places Nearby

  • 4 min. from Kocareis & Yenibogazici beach.
  • 4 minutes from Yenibogazici Park.
  • 4 min. to Near East school and hospital.
  • 7 minutes to Long Beach.
  • 7 min. to the state hospital in Famagusta.
  • 7 min. to Salamis Forest and the ancient city of Salamis.

Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in a first-class property that combines luxury, comfort and modern living. Contact us today for more information and to arrange your personal viewing appointment.

  • City Famagusta
  • State/county Famagusta
  • Area Yeni Boğaziçi
  • Country North Cyprus


Updated on November 11, 2023 at 2:21 pm
  • Property ID: PY004
  • Price: £387,000
  • Property Size: 200 m²
  • Land Area: 450 m²
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Rooms: 4
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Year Built: 2024
  • Property Type: Villa, Residential
  • Property Status: For Sale

Floor Plans





What's Nearby?

Please supply your API key Click Here

Contact Information

View Listings

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Similar Listings

Compare listings